Hyperautomation, Digital process automation, and Intelligent process automation are all terms used to refer to intelligent automation. It incorporates several technologies, including RPA, business process management software, and several types of artificial intelligence (AI), to fully automate a wide range of activities and make system integration simple.
A strong intelligent automation system serves as a link between several systems to coordinate and automate a process' entire workflow, including both automated and human-completed operations. Simply put, intelligent automation combines layers of technology to produce outcomes that go well beyond what any one component is capable of.
Intelligent automation and RPA automate time-consuming and laborious tasks, improving productivity, decreasing human error, and releasing staff members to work on other projects.
Efficiency-related issues affect almost every business in every industry. The majority of our clients initially contact us for help because their inefficiencies have begun to negatively impact business performance, and they are searching for a solution. Most of the time, they may not even be able to identify the issue, but they are aware that something is hindering their growth. Here are examples of intelligent automation solution that makes use of artificial intelligence. If What is an example of an intelligent automation solution that makes use of artificial intelligence? is your question this write-up would probably help you in knowing more about this.
Adaptive Data Capture
Intelligent processes that can recognize the data are necessary for the automated acquisition of data in the digital format, as well as for its classification and storage as a logical entity. Processes for OCR and ICR are increasingly using AI and ML tools to intelligently capture data from a variety of sources.
An intelligent capture system that works well and is a part of intelligent automation will:
- Extract data that is well-structured, poorly structured, or unstructured.
- assemble data from several sources.
- Sort extracted data into categories using predefined criteria.
- Make the information accessible to others
Intelligent Process Automation (IPA)
Structured processes with predictable phases and (for the most part) predictable outputs characterize an effective and prosperous business. Such procedures can simply be automated to eliminate bottlenecks brought on by human errors in intermediary steps. A collection of technologies known as Intelligent Process Automation (IPA) supports such specified procedures.
Technology such as machine learning (ML), natural language processing (NLP), and computer vision are all examples of artificial intelligence (AI), which enables systems to evaluate, reason, judge, and make decisions based on facts. This is accomplished by identifying patterns in data and using lessons learned from previous selections to make increasingly wise ones.
Intelligent Communication Management
A crucial component of any business is communication, which involves both internal interactions and communication with external vendors, clients, and customers. First-level customer support (with chatbots, for example), content generation, crisis management, and strategy building are just a few of the applications where intelligent tools are being used more and more in communication management. This makes use of a variety of techniques, including OCR, voice recognition, NLP, and ML.
Intelligence Data Management
In the age of big data, compiling all company data into structured databases is no longer necessary. Instead of only categorizing data in database tables, AI and ML systems can manage data more intelligently. Business intelligence (BI) and online analytical processing (OLAP), cluster analysis, network analysis, data mining, natural language processing (NLP), machine learning (ML), and cloud computing are just a few of the methods used in intelligent data management. For enhanced data storage, security, analytics, and decision-making across a range of corporate operations, it offers an effective informative platform.
As you already know how Intelligent automation solutions can help businesses, here are the advantages of using an intelligent automation solution in your enterprise:
- Enhanced productivity: Because intelligent automation systems may operate around the clock, they are more effective. The rest of your staff is working on tasks that are more crucial to the mission and objectives of your firm and are more urgent.
- Increased employee engagement: Boring work results from menial, erroneous duties. Disengagement from work due to boredom results in a turnover, which results in lost revenue. Your staff members are more likely to be actively engaged—and to provide their best work—when they are concentrating on higher-value assignments.
- Greater accuracy: The majority of data experts would agree that the accuracy of data is vital for any business. According to one study, commercial databases frequently have data inaccuracy rates of between 1 and 5 percent. Intelligent automation solutions assist prevent missed opportunities and poor decision-making by practically eliminating the errors related to human data entry.
- Scalability: Intelligent automation and RPA systems are adaptable and simple to scale up or down in response to demand. With no expense and no additional training needed, you can quickly deploy more bots and complete more tasks.
- A greater understanding of your operations: Because intelligent automation offers data about each stage, it enables you to manage entire processes more effectively. Intelligent automation enables data collecting to continuously track operations and report on them, even if you previously had very little insight into a process, such as where a bottleneck is occurring.
By now, you may have got a clear picture of what is an example of an intelligent automation solution that makes use of artificial intelligence.
How might intelligent automation play a role in uplifting your company?
What hinders your productivity? Do your staff spend too much time entering data? Or are your sales, customer service, or product delivery being impacted by a process bottleneck? talk to us. Being one of the trusted companies at Rootfacts, we've worked with businesses across industries—including financial services, manufacturing, healthcare, retail, and more—to use automation to solve a wide range of efficiency issues, and we can also help your enterprise to increase its efficiency using top evolving digital tools that are currently available in the market.
Our intelligent automation solutions were created to make the business process simple, quick, and affordable for various sectors. We help you in clearing all your dough regarding data scientists, AI, IoT, computer programmers, or protracted training sessions. Rootfacts Automation consulting services were exclusively created to speed up Intelligent adoption for companies. Within a few days, after working directly with one of our highly skilled professional services experts, you'll have a solution to implement.